The Romanian Carpathian Shepherd Dog is a loyal and fanatical shepherd dog that is ideally suited to work with. The name comes from the area where this breed originates, namely the Carpathian area in Romania. This area is very hilly and has long been inhabited by Romanian shepherds who keep sheep or flocks in cooperation with this dog breed.
The Romanian Carpathian shepherd dog is a very loyal and fanatical shepherd dog, walking faithfully alongside the Romanian farmer for many years. You don’t often find this breed of dog outside of Romania, which makes it all the more fun to read about it. Would you like to learn more about this breed of dog? Then read on below.
- 1 History: loyalty to their owner and origin
- 2 The character: brave and reliable
- 3 The appearance of the Romanian Carpathian Shepherd Dog
- 4 The care
- 5 Are there any diseases that occur in this breed?
- 6 Dog training for this breed
- 7 What does a Romanian Carpathian Shepherd Dog cost?
- 8 How much exercise does this breed need?
- 9 Did you know?
- 10 Recognition in the USA
- 11 Do you already own a Romanian Carpathian Shepherd Dog or are you planning to purchase one?
History: loyalty to their owner and origin
The Romanian Carpathian Shepherd Dog comes from the east of Romania and it is claimed that this dog breed is descended from the Molosser. This dog breed is known to have fought in ancient Greece. Similarities between the two dogs include the fact that they are unafraid a